Curcuma soap harnesses turmeric’s natural antibacterial properties. Wild turmeric is widely-recognized as a medicinal herb with strong antibiotic properties. A skin care soap ‘hand made’ in India with Turmeric extracts, the base essentially from cold-pressed coconut oil saponified and Turmeric. It is a good antiseptic and antibacterial soap.
Holy Lama Naturals’ luxurious natural handmade Ayurvedic Curcuma (turmeric) soaps are popular for their long-lasting fragrance. All of the soaps are made with virgin coconut oil and a unique blend of essential oils that will awaken your senses. Each soap is beautifully packed in a handmade shell made from the leaf of areca palm tree. These leaves are shed by the tree regularly, and are moulded them to form a sustainable and eco-friendly packaging.
Net weight: 100g
- Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Cocos nucifera)
- Chaulmaugra Oil (Hydnocarpus whitiana)
- Pure essential oils of
- Turmeric (Curcuma aromatica)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Vetivert (Vetiveria zizanoides)
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium)
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD