Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why we love Tru Earth
30 billion loads of laundry are done each year! But most laundry products are packaged in huge single-use plastic jugs and containers which take up space in our landfills, and your laundry room. But… if everyone switched to Tru Earth, we could save nearly 1 billion plastic jugs, and reduce truck fuel and CO2 emissions equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road each day – a similar impact to planting 9 million trees!
So, how can one tiny laundry strip have such a large environmental impact? Tru Earth strips weigh under 3 grams each, and are packaged in recyclable and plastic-free product packaging. Because they’re significantly lighter and smaller than conventional laundry products, they reduce overall transportation costs and carbon emissions by up to 94% compared to leading liquid detergents. Plus, the plastic-free packaging reduces the need for new plastics made from non-renewable petroleum!
The laundry strips themselves are ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, and low-sudsing, and work with all laundry machines to dislodge dirt molecules and stains from your clothing. Most laundry detergents rely on heavy chemicals to clean, but Tru Earth laundry strips are free from parabens, phosphate, chlorine beach, added dyes, and 1-4 dioxane – and are 100% vegan. Plus, they’re beyond simple to use: just remove one strip from the plastic-free packaging, place it in your washer, add clothes, and let it run. No measuring messy detergents, cleaning up spills, or dealing with tons of chemical-laden products.