This 100% food grade silicone cup comes with two interchangeable lids that transform it into the ideal sippy cup or spill-proof snack container.
Drinking and eating on-the-go just got a whole lot easier for your little one with the 3-in-1 eko+co. silicone toddler drinking cup with straw / snack container / regular drinking cup.
The spout of the sippy top lid is soft and gentle on little mouths. Removable straw makes it easier to clean.
The spill-proof snack lid features a special petal design with soft silicone flaps that make it easy for little hand to reach in and grab food all by themselves. You can shake, throw or tip the cup upside down and your baby's snacks will stay safely inside with no mess, making it perfect for taking it with you while you're out and about.
- Made of soft and flexible food grade silicone.
- Multifunctional, can be used as a sippy cup, snack container or regular drinking cup.
- Durable and drop-proof.
- One-piece designs prevent the harbouring of mould or bacteria.
- Double handles that are easy for little hands to grip.
- Tight-sealing lids to prevent leakages from the sides.
- Spillproof snack lid lets baby grab food by themselves without making a mess.
- Portable and convenient, perfect for travelling.
- Safe in dishwashers, microwave sterilizer and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 6 months and up.
|US & CANADA
|EUROPE & AUSTRALIA
|REST OF THE WORLD
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why We Love eko+co.
In case you have not noticed we love ekö + co. products, they are all about style and quality but most of all they're all about being eco friendly. ekö + co. crafts affordable and sustainable zero-waste swaps to replace all the single-use, plastic-heavy items that permeate our day-to-day lives. Their products range from wooden brushes (our favourites), to silicone food containers, to personal care items and many more.
ekö + co. vision of the future is less disposable household items and more reusable and biodegradable and compostable ones. Their impact on cleaner environment is reflected through their commitment to better materials, lower carbon footprint, higher quality items and less waste.