It's that time of the month again and you're dreading having to go shopping for more tampons and pads.
It's no secret that tampons and pads can be a hassle. They're often uncomfortable, and they can create a lot of waste each month. Not to mention you have to change your tampon every few hours, which can be a pain, especially when you're out and about. And if you forget to pack a pad or tampon, you're in for a long night.
Unlike tampons, this cup does not absorb the blood but collects it. This means that it can be worn for up to 12 hours and does not need to be changed as often. It also means that it does not cause dryness or irritation like tampons can.
Nixit menstrual cups are easy to use and one size fits all, so you can be sure to get a perfect fit every time. And since it's reusable, you'll be doing your part to help reduce wastefulness.
Nixit is a reusable menstrual disc that lasts up to 5 years. Made of medical grade silicone, this soft and flexible cup collects your menstrual flow instead of absorbing it like tampons and pads.
Nixit menstrual cups benefits:
- 12 hour protection - full coverage day night holds up to 4 tampons worth 70ml
- Suction-free cup - stays in naturally: no suction means removal is easier
- Cost savings - save hundreds of dollars annually with a cup that lasts up to 5 years
- Easy to insert and use - with just a little practice, you'll be able to insert and remove your cup without any trouble at all.
- Premium materials - soft, flexible and made with 100% medical grade BPA-free silicone
- Mess-free period sex - comfortably wear for any activity. Easily forget you have your period. This leak free cup will give you a peace of mind for many hours.
- Vaginal wellness - Free of chemicals and toxins, nixit won’t dry out or disrupt down there
The Nixit arrives in a hard, flip-up cardboard box, along with a cloth pouch, and a user manual. It is only available in one size fits all.
How to Use Nixit Cup: Step by Step
It can take a couple of cycles to find your rhythm with it! Nixit sits above the vaginal canal - different to a tampon or traditional cup and holds itself in place naturally. The more relaxed you are, the easier insertion & removal will become.
Boil to Clean
Clean your cup in boiling water for 5 minutes, before first use and between cycles
Squeeze & Insert
Hold between your thumb & forefinger to squeeze. Insert by gliding it back & down towards tailbone
Tuck & Check
Push the front rim to tuck it up and check
Remove & Reuse
Untack front rim and gently pull out
100% medical grade silicone
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD