- 2-in-1 multi-purpose cleansing bar nourishes your hair, scalp & skin
- Get healthy, radiant hair and skin with our special 5-ingredient treatment.
- Clinically tested and safe for sensitive hair, skin, and scalp.
- Free of harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, colorants.
- Fragrance Free.
- Good for you and the environment, each bottle saves the equivalent of 2 bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- Made in the USA with quality ingredients.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why We Love kitsch
Kitsch, established in 2010 and women-owned, is an enterprise that firmly believes in taking a sustainable approach to every aspect of its business. Sustainability is a crucial component of the company's ethos, and they are continuously working towards minimizing their impact on the environment. Kitsch has developed a four-pillar approach to sustainability, which guides all of its products and packaging. Every product offered by Kitsch meets at least one of the following principles: Recyclable, Made from Recycled Materials, Biodegradable, or Reusable.
In alignment with these values, Kitsch made a concerted effort to look closely at its current offerings and identify areas where they could improve. Taking initiative, the company pinpointed components of the products where they could reduce excess waste and found more eco-friendly materials without sacrificing quality. The result of this was a significant shift in the products offered, with a new collection launched that provides sustainable alternatives.