- Castor Oil Nourishing Shampoo gently cleanses your hair while adding shine & moisture.
- Shea Butter Hydrating Conditioner treats your hair for soft, strengthened strands.
- Tea Tree & Mint Clarifying Shampoo thoroughly cleanses hair for a refreshed, clean feeling.
- Coconut Oil Deep-Moisturizing Conditioner leaves hair feeling silky & hydrated.
- Charcoal Detoxifying Body Wash reinvigorates your skin and absorbs toxins for a healthy, deep clean.
- Sugar Exfoliating Body Scrub removes dull, dry skin, leaving skin glowing & smooth.
|US & CANADA
|EUROPE & AUSTRALIA
|REST OF THE WORLD
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why We Love kitsch
Kitsch, established in 2010 and women-owned, is an enterprise that firmly believes in taking a sustainable approach to every aspect of its business. Sustainability is a crucial component of the company's ethos, and they are continuously working towards minimizing their impact on the environment. Kitsch has developed a four-pillar approach to sustainability, which guides all of its products and packaging. Every product offered by Kitsch meets at least one of the following principles: Recyclable, Made from Recycled Materials, Biodegradable, or Reusable.
In alignment with these values, Kitsch made a concerted effort to look closely at its current offerings and identify areas where they could improve. Taking initiative, the company pinpointed components of the products where they could reduce excess waste and found more eco-friendly materials without sacrificing quality. The result of this was a significant shift in the products offered, with a new collection launched that provides sustainable alternatives.