Carry Beauty in Your Hands Badgers know what a toll digging in the earth can take on cuticles. That's why this balm is one of our favorites! One of nature’s most powerful skin restoratives and ideal for everyday use, soothing East African shea butter helps to quench and protect dry, splitting cuticles. Sophisticated blends of pure steam-distilled essential oils deliver a fragrance that’s sure to please the senses while nourishing your skin. Apply daily and work into hands. For intensive overnight therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves. Note: Sometimes, naturally occurring beads of shea butter can rise to the surface of the balm. This will not affect product performance.
27g / 0.75 oz.
- Nourish, soothe, and protect dry, splitting cuticles with creamy Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Sea Buckthorn CO2 extract.
- Pure, steam-distilled essential oils of Geranium, Mandarin, Lemongrass, and Ginger provide a pleasingly light citrus scent.
- Portable tin makes carrying beauty in your hands, pocket or purse a cinch.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic and petrolatum-free.
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Geranium Flower Oil, Organic Seabuckthorn Extract, Organic Mandarin Oil, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Cardamom Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil & Organic Litsea Cubeba Oil.
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$125 or less
flat $16 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why We Love Badger
Welcome to Badger Balm, the trusted provider of all-natural body care products based in Gilsum, New Hampshire. Proudly family-owned and operated since 1995, this company is committed to crafting high-quality balms, oils, and skincare essentials using only the finest organic and sustainably-sourced ingredients.
Badger's products are made with love and care in small batches, ensuring that every jar, tube or bottle is filled with the purest, most nourishing goodness for your skin and senses. As a certified B Corp, they strive to create a positive impact on people, communities and the planet. Whether you're seeking relief for dry skin, sore muscles, or simply a comforting, soothing experience, we've got you covered. Join the Badger family today and experience the power of nature's healing properties.